SENSE Theatre Benefit Concert 2012
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
Join us on Wednesday April 18, 2012 as SENSE Theatre - A Stage Of Hope For Children With Autism - proudly presents an inspiring, memorable musical benefit featuring Broadway performer Jeri Sager most well-known for her poignant portrayal of Grizabella in CATS and concerts all over the world!
Date: Wednesday April 18, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Vanderbilt University, Turner Music Hall, Blair School Of Music
Featured Performances By:
• Tammy Vice - Nashville Singer/Songwriter Parent Autism Activist
• Ryan Michaels Band - Winner of 2011 Nashville Independent Music Awards
• SENSE Theatre performers from Bridges and Earworms
• University School Of Nashville Theatre Guild Members
• Emelyne Bingham and members of The Nashville Philharmonic Orchestra
SENSE Theatre is a unique theatrical intervention program designed to improve the social and emotional functioning of children with autism and related neurodevelopmental disorders.
Proceeds benefit The SENSE program and Summer Camp - a collaboration with Vanderbilt Kennedy Center and University School Of Nashville. For more information, please visit www.sensetheatre.com